Thursday, November 4, 2010

BP Gulf Oil disaster first 55 days

Disasters come and go, it will remain for a very long time. Recaping the first 55 days after the disaster, are in the form of a snapshot of the misery, death and destruction of man kind and the planet we live on. In this first part, where we were. In Part 2 of the works that I explore, where we will go. I sinarious faceing all of us and the decisions not to disclose pleasant. It 's just the beginning, my friends, is the worst, and it is indescribable. If you want to cryafter watching this video you can get free, I cried so much a grown man to all mankind. Please leave your comments, I appreciate them all. I would like to express my thanks to all the men and women who have made these pictures. I just got this additional information Bombshell exhibit "The real reason for oil continues to flow into the Gulf of Mexico Added: .. Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 10:48 watch JoAnneMor 07:04 Votes: Like you, the Deepwater Gulf Horizon Mexico has exploded know.It 'was the spitting oil from a broken wellpipe more than a month. BP and the U.S. government said it is trying everything possible to stop the multi-million gallons of oil in the Gulf continues. I look forward to deny this request and provide a complaint 'because of the story to do about it all a lie and a profitable company with those who would like to make money from this disaster. The top-kill method was started and stopped several times. It 'was his attemptmore ...

No comments:

Post a Comment