Thursday, October 21, 2010

Manatsu No 2 [English translation] part of speech Utage deal

Before you ask me all kinds of Japanese to translate the interviews begin, I'd like to tell you that this translation is not made by me, but a very friendly person who uploaded it in his diary. I'm not so good in Japanese yet, and I wanted to load only the interview with the translation in the Description field for you. And I do not intend to make only one with subtitles. Thanks for all the nice comments though. And yes, they are extremely lovable, all of them:) ASAGI: DHitsugi: Nightmare Alice Nine Shou Kai: the GazettE Tatsurou: MUCC Ryuutarou: Plastic Tree Miku Antic Cafe Maya LM.C translation: Announcer: If you say life, most of them are doing overseas is alive. Kenji: Oh wow. Announcer: Um I KinShou (abbreviation of the band's name) ever lived abroad? Kenji: Umm, one time, a time of about 18 years ago, we decided to do a live in New York, and we did a tour package. But then one person request, then was canceled. Announcer: Oh reallyKenji: I'll never forget! Announcer: Well everyone seems to be very popular in Europe Kenji: This is amazing. Now there is YouTube and stuff, so Tatsurou: Yes, if you go there will be a success. Kenji: Do you think now is the time to go? Tatsurou: Young foreigners are informed by the Japanese visual kei stuff like the youth of Japan Kenji: Germany and places like that is where they are surprisingly more popular? Oh, what about India...

No comments:

Post a Comment